IOFW – India Online Fashion Week is slated to be held between July 25 to July 30.The application will be open on 4 broad categories – designers,models,fashion photographers and hair stylists and make up artists.It will also launch a Fall Festive collection of pret and party designs
This is going to be a cracker for the fact that it is being supported by Jabong – India’s leading Online Fashion Store. What makes this even more interesting is the presence of Yami Gautam who is going to be the celebrity mentor!!
This is a novel initiative where Jabong wants to make sure that the Fashion reaches its customers and also to ensure New and Young Talents are given a chance to portray their talents and being recognised. By making use of this platform, the young talents can be recognised globally and India can also become one of the fashion hubs!!
Key Features of IOFW are:
1) Grooming by Celebrity Mentor
2) World’s first shoppable fashion week
3) Entire collection will be sold on India’s fashion destination – Jabong.com
4) Opportunity for brands to achieve zero time to market
5) Launch,Showcase and Sell via Jabong.com
6) Empowering customers to “Shop-the-look” while watching fashion show
I am sure this will be a grand success. Please spread this with your family and friends and who knows, the fashion designers in them can be recognised as well. Spread the word in social media with #IOFW
For more details – visit – http://www.iofw.com