Babies are always a little angel living in any household. They bring immense happiness all through the year.
We all love them for their flawless smile and they always make us laugh with their little actions. They never fail to amaze us. I am sure you all will agree to what ever I have said above.
There are few things which can keep them happy and active. We need to ensure that they are not inconvenienced at any cost. Maintaining their softness will ensure that they are always happy. Baby’s skin plays a vital part in this since it is this which needs to be given utmost care at any given point in time.
There are few things which can keep their skin tender and supple. Let us see them one by one.
- Baby Oil and Soap – This is the most important component and one should not compromise on quality over the price. Always g for the best and known brands rather than the unknown brands as it my come cheaper. It is like risking your baby’s skin condition as they may not have been tested dermatological or approved. Use them only when required because excess use of these may also cause infection to the tender skin of the babies.
- Food – Give babies the food which is required or essential as per their age. Do not give them something which is not suitable for consumption. Always follow the food chart given by the child specialist or pediatrician.
- Cleanliness – Ensure the surroundings where the baby actively goes about is clean. Having a clean surrounding will ensure that the baby does not contract any skin infection. Ensure that baby does not keep any unwanted things on their mouth.
- Walk – Take your baby for a Morning/Evening walk. Only when the baby is exposed to the outside environment, it would get to inhale some fresh air rather than being kept inside the house 24/7 and the baby would surely enjoy as it would be seeing lot of things which is totally new to him/her.
- Clothes – Clothes are the most important component. Do not use Fiber or Nylon clothes. Always use pure cotton clothes during summer and good quality woolen clothes in the winter and ensure that you keep checking baby’s skin for any rashes or allergy. If you suspect any cloth which indulges in making baby’s skin allergic to it, kindly do not use it…
I hop you have liked my blog. Kindly share it with your friends too, if you did 🙂
Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy.